Finding a daily routine to take care of your body can be nourishing to not only your body, but your self-confidence. I enjoy my morning rituals connecting to my body. A daily skincare routine of chemical free products can be an easy and powerful tool for self-care, youthful skin, and a glow you have always desired. A daily movement routine can help you sweat out any impurities.
Tracy's Tip: 5 Steps for External Nourishment
1. Try one of these steps to learn to love your body:
-As you wash your body in the shower or apply lotion to the skin truly appreciate each and every body part for what it does for you. Your hands for opening doors, carrying your kids, picking up the phone, your feet for walking you around and keeping you upright, and each and every other body part for what it does for you.
-Get even more courageous and try mirror work. Stand in front of the mirror and look at each body part and say "I Love You"
-If you're super duper courageous do it naked! Yikes and Yahooooo!
2. Find a high quality rosewater mist and spray your cleansed face to feel refreshed and cool.
3. Sweat it out. Find at least 15 minutes to sweat. Run, take hot yoga, sauna, steam, or even blast your heat in your car. Find a way to sweat at least 3-4 times a week to clean out your skin. Try 10 rounds of yoga sun salutations to get your blood pumping.
4. Make your own face mist with 2 drops bergamot and 2 drops lavender in distilled water in a 1-2 ounce glass sprayer. Check out all the amazing benefits of essential oils here.
5. Get a facial or body scrub/wrap. If you can't get to a spa. Try a bath with some cucumber slices on those eyes for 10 minutes 2 times a week. Or more if you can!
(Picture and Content Resource: Radical Beauty)