We all know the saying you have to feel beautiful from the inside first. That runs deeper than emotionally feeling well. If our physical body does not feel well on the inside, it will reflect on the outside. The way you eat is linked to the way you feel.
Tracy's Tip: 5 Steps for Internal Nourishment
1. Find digestive balance with 1 tsp ground ginger, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 tbs apple cider vinegar in the morning in at least 2 ounces of warm water.
2. Create nutritional balance by having vegetables the main focus of a meal and grains/meats be the second focus.
3. Try a protein smoothie in the morning to balance your metabolism and blood sugar. I really love doTERRA Slim n Sassy Shake for your Metabolism, Hormones and Energy.
4. Try foods for your skin and hair beauty: Ginger, Pumpkin Seeds, Grapefruit, and Bee Pollen. (Check with a doctor if you are on medication before changing your diet.) You can also take the ginger and grapefruit in essential oil form.
5. Try detox foods to clean out your system: Cilantro, Parsley, Kale, Spinach, and other Leafy Greens. I also love doTERRA Zendocrine Blend for Detoxing.
According to the Chopra.com course "Radical Beauty:"
"This will result in a clearer, smoother, and more radiant complexion, a flatter midsection, more natural muscle tone throughout your body, higher sustained energy, and—over time—healthier and more lustrous hair."
(Resource: Chopra.com Radical Beauty Pillar 1)