Many times we think we don't have enough time to do what we want in a day. Many times we are wasting time doing things we don't need to be doing. Below are 5 steps to do less, so you can actually get more done.
Tracy's Tip: 5 Steps to Do Less and Get More
1. Put Phone on Airplane mode for an hour in while you do what you want to (i.e. exercise, read, take a walk)
2. Don't read emails right when you wake up. Take that time to enjoy some water and quiet time. Even if it is for 10 minutes.
3. Go to bed 15 minutes earlier than usual so you can wake up 15 minutes earlier to do what you want.
4. Try sitting and just breathing while waiting in line or at a Doctor's Office. I would consider even this a form of meditation.
5. 2-3 days a week park farther away, and use the stairs to get in some exercise that doesn't take up a whole 30 minutes or hour.