Paleo style muffins that are tasty and easy to make. Add your favorite spice to create your best muffin taste.
Tracy's Treat: Banana Almond Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice (you could also uses cinnamon or your favorite spice)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Optional: slivered almonds
1. Mash it up! I kept the bananas a lil chunky on purpose.
2. Make sure to spray your tin with some oil so they don’t stick.
3. Bake about 15-20 min at 350F in the oven.
4. Let them cool for 10 min and then used a spatula to scoop out.