What a great alternative to Coleslaw that will actually help to decrease inflammation and weight. In this "super" slaw you will get fiber, protein, vegetables, and fruit!
Tracy's Treat: Brussels Sprouts Slaw
- 14oz shredded Brussels sprouts
- 3/4 cup organic balsamic vinaigrette (organic is a must, as canola oil is a GMO)
- 1 red pepper 1/4 inch diced
- 1/2 cup organic salted dry-roasted almonds chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (find organic ones with least amount of sugar in them or use gogi berries
- 3-4 green onions thinly sliced
-1 tbsp coconut crystals
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine brussels sprouts, vinaigrette, red peppers, almonds, cranberries, onion, and sugar into mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Chill for 30 minutes