Enjoy some sweet stuff without the gut disrupting ingredients. This recipe from Dr. Axe.com is fantastic!!
Tracy's Treat: Paleo Coconut Macaroons
- 6 egg white
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup honey or coconut nectar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups coconut flakes
1. Whisk eggs and sea salt until peaks form in the eggs
2. Add in honey or nectar, vanilla and coconut
3. Drop batter onto parchment paper on cookie sheet
4. Pinch off each at the top like a chocolate kiss
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-20 minutes until lightly browned.
(Recipe/Picture resource: http://draxe.com/recipe/coconut-macaroons/)