A Great Fall Soup that tastes good and helps your body eliminate toxins and burn some fat
Tracy's Treat: Fat Flush Soup
- 4 cups Organic Baby Spinach (Spinach is a Dirty Dozen), loosely packed
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 (15 oz) Can of Black Beans (Organic and BPA Free can), rinsed and drained (optional)
- 3 Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk Organic Celery (Celery is a Dirty Dozen), diced
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled and cut into 1" cubes
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Tomatoes no salt added (Organic and BPA Free can)
- 1 small Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 Cups Organic Vegetable Broth (low sodium)
- 1/8 tsp Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Sea Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Paprika
Slow Cooker Directions:
1. Add all ingredients to the slow cooker, except the spinach. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
2. Add in spinach, stir and cook for 5 more minutes.
1. Add all ingredients to pot, except the spinach. Cover and simmer until veggies are tender. About 2 hours. Stir every 15 minutes.
2. Add the spinach and remove from the heat, cover and allow to wilt before serving.