While the Almond Flour helps support your heart health, the cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin warm your heart spirit. This Paleo Pumpkin Bread is a great way to enjoy a a healthy dessert that is delicious too.
Tracy's Treat: Paleo Pumpkin Bread
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup raw honey or coconut nectar if making it paleo
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbs coconut oil, melted
Directions: (Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees)
1. In a medium bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
2. In a small bowl combine all the wet ingredients.
3. Pour the wet ingredients on the dry ingredients and mix.
4. Grease a bread pan with coconut oil spray and pour in mix.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes (check for doneness with a toothpick).
(Optional: Serve with some banana slices)