According to Doreen Virtue "pineapple has the highest life-force energy when it is sun-ripened. It goes right to the pineal gland (which is named for the pineapple because it’s shaped like the fruit) to increase your ability to visualize and have accurate visions."
Tracy's Treat: Pineapple Shrimp
Ingredients (serves 2):
- About 9 raw shrimp
- 1/2 red onion (sliced)
- About 12 Grape Tomatoes
- About 12 pieces of Pineapple (cut in chunks)
- Your favorite seasoning (mine is Jamaican jerk)
- Olive Oil
(Enjoy as a skewer in summer months or saute in winter months)
1. Heat up the grill or saute pan on med-high heat.
2. Cut pineapple and onions, if have not already.
3. Add all ingredients into a bowl.
(make sure the shrimp is de-veined, de-skinned, and have no tail)
4. Sprinkle your favorite seasoning on, drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil, and mix together.
5. Add ingredients to skewers if grilling.
6. Heat on medium heat turning or mixing to make sure each side gets fully cooked. Once the shrimp turns pink remove from heat (watch out if using metal skewers....they will be hot).