Do you use the excuse I don't have enough time to get healthy? This quick smoothie recipe is great to give you natural energy and save money on coffee, save you time and money not cooking breakfast and go out to eat and help to lose weight and feel great. Plus, it only takes about 5 minutes each morning to prepare!
Tracy's Treat: Stamina Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- tsp Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Cacao Powder
- 1 tbls Hemp Protein Powder
- 1 tbls coconut oil (organic unrefined)
- 2 tsp favorite greens powder (best if it contains chlorella and/or spirulina)
- 1-2 cups Almond milk (unsweetened) I like Silk, Wegmans, Fresh Market or Whole Foods brands without carrageenan.
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender and enjoy immediately.
2. Best in the morning.
(Picture Resource: dailysmoothie.wordpress.com)