Get some GAPS Foods with these easy skewers that are so flavorful and a perfect light meal.
Tracy's Treat: Sweet Shrimp Skewers
1. About 9 raw shrimp (Good Quality)
2. 1/2 red onion (sliced)
3. About 12 Grape Tomatoes
4.About 12 pieces of Pineapple (cut in chunks)
5. Your favorite seasoning (Make sure there is no sugar. I like a Jamaican jerk one)
6. Olive Oil
7. Optional: I added some grilled asparagus and fresh basil to the plate for an amazing flavorful meal.
1. Heat up the grill on med-high heat.
2. Cut pineapple and onions, if have not already.
3. Add all ingredients into a bowl.
(make sure the shrimp is de-veined, de-skinned, and have no tail)
4. Sprinkle your favorite seasoning on, drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil, and mix together.
5. Add ingredients to skewers.
6. Heat on medium heat turning to make sure each side gets fully cooked. Once the shrimp turns pink remove from grill (watch out if using metal skewers....they will be hot).