After hearing so many of my friends and family complain about their awful allergies this season I thought would put together a simple strategy to help kick those awful allergy symptoms.
Tracy's Tip: 5 Foods For Allergy Relief
According to Dr. Axe "Research indicates nearly 75 percent of people in the United States that suffer from seasonal allergies are allergic to ragweed. Approximately 80 percent of people with asthma suffer from seasonal allergies. Treating hay fever symptoms can reduce asthma-related hospitalizations and emergencies." Yikes! Read below to finally feel fantastic during this compromising time for so many people.
Foods To Free You From Allergies
Introduce these foods to help with allergy symptoms
1. Local Raw Honey (It is nature’s vaccine. The bees do the work for you. Try a tablespoon each morning)
2. Apple cider Vinegar (This is a fantastic beverage to help with gut health. Take 1-2 tablespoons in the morning with a small glass of water)
3. Spicy Foods (Spice is a great blood purifier. Try to sprinkle cayenne on foods while cooking, or get your siracha on)
4. Pineapple (This fruit can help reduce symptom reactions)
5. Berries (Antioxidants keep your immune system up)
Foods To Toss That Are Fueling Your Allergy Symptoms
Try to eliminate these foods during allergy season, as they increase inflammation in the body.
1. Wheat (This includes breads, pastas, cereals and beer)
2. Peanuts (These foods generally contains mold that makes allergies worse)
3. Melons (These foods generally contains mold that makes allergies worse)
4. Dairy (This food produces mucus in the body)
5. Sugar and Artificial Sweeteners (These increase inflammation)