Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, and Zinc are great for your brain function. Creating a healthy stir-fry can help you get all your boosters in one.
Tracy's Treat: Brain Booster Stir-Fry
- Coconut Oil
- 1 Head of Broccoli
- Handful of Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 Organic Eggs
- Handful of Slivered Almonds
- Handful of Carrots
- Freshly grated ginger to taste
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 minced piece of garlic
- 1 Red Pepper Sliced
- Sea Salt
- Ground Pepper
1. Heat skillet with Coconut oil. Scramble Eggs and set aside.
2. Toss in carrots and cook for a couple minutes.
3. Add in all the ingredients besides nuts and seeds. Cook thoroughly.
4. Add in Seeds, Nuts and Eggs.
5. Add in salt and pepper to taste. If you want more flavor use Gluten Free Soy Sauce or a Garlic Salt.
(Picture Resource: tasteofhome.com)