Love those comfort foods but don't want to put on the pounds and bloat? This bread is soo delicious and has almost no sugar in it! It is a win/win for dessert lovers.
Tracy's Treat: Paleo Banana Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 3 medium overly ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar or honey
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a bowl, mix eggs, banana, sweetener, coconut milk, and vanilla
3. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
4. Combine both mixtures and stir well.
5. Grease bread pan (coconut oil my favorite) and pour in batter. Bake 35-50 minutes.